domingo, 26 de dezembro de 2021

Silver Silk - Seda de Prata (Teaser)

 



Of the countless times I have looked at the sky, I have always been able to see the greatest of 

heavenly beauties. Even on the day, it can stand out even more than the Sun. Well, but it is just 

the opinion of this simple soldier. Now I will investigate what was that flash that came down 

from the skies and ended up in the Chaotic Crown Forest. As I leave the walls of the order, I 

realize that I am surrounded by an energy that I have never felt before. It is like recovering your 

strength after a day of struggle. Whatever it is, I want to go up to that glow!

__________________________________________________

Das inúmeras vezes que eu olhei para o céu, sempre pude ver a maior das belezas celestes. 

Mesmo no dia, ela pode se destacar até mais que o Sol. Bem, mas é apenas a opinião deste 

simples soldado. Agora irei investigar o que foi aquele clarão que desceu dos céus e foi parar na 

Floresta da Coroa Caótica. A medida que saio dos muros da ordem, percebo que estou

envolvido por uma energia que nunca tinha sentido antes.

É como recuperar as forças depois de um dia de luta. Seja o que for, eu quero ir até aquele brilho!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas