domingo, 2 de janeiro de 2022

Drop in the Ocean - Gota no Oceano .01



01. Alone/01. Sozinho


He didn't even look back… Why… Why doesn't he turn around? He could now say “It's a joke, Froakie! Let's go home!". My tears cloud my vision a lot... I've already lost sight of him... I'm still tired from the last battle... I can't run anymore…

But... That day... Everything felt so perfect... I remember it like it was today. Everything was so peaceful in the Laboratory. I was so looking forward to seeing my new coach. By the way, my first trainer! I didn't even know what expression to make if I was chosen. My companions on the side were more relaxed than I was, with an air of knowing they were going to be chosen.

I waited a long time. By the irony of fate and the surprise of my colleagues, I was chosen before them. I could hear the Professor talking outside: “Welcome, Billy! You can choose your Pokemon! Soon after, I'll give you the basic instructions!”. He came to my pokeball I was in and said: “I want this one, Professor! I hope it's really strong!”. At that moment my heart sped up so much that I no longer even knew how to behave in front of him.

When leaving the pokeball, I was very emotional! I jumped right into his arms! Billy smiled at me and said he was sure I was perfect for the journey he was going to take. I tried to behave myself by going back to the ground. They said things like: limit number of Pokemons to capture, that PokeDex would give information, among other things I didn't understand.

He put me back to my pokeball and went on his way. What kind of adventure were we going to have? My excitement was so intense that I swore to myself I would do my best in my first battle. We went to different places: forests, rivers, clearings… They were magical places for me, as they gave me memories of my homeland.

Then the most anticipated day arrived! Billy's first catch. He looked calm, but his hand shook a little. Even being on the pokeball I could see it. When I left, I already made a very unpleasant expression for my opponent. It was a Litleo. He seemed to be very strong, I was already predicting that I would get really hurt after this fight, but I had the advantage!

Sincerely? His Flamethrower hurt less than his Onslaught. “Froakie! Water jet!" I didn't think twice, I used all my strength to execute this move. After an intense fight, we finally won! Despite resisting, Litleo was captured.

We had a new friend. Despite being tired, I could notice a lot at that moment. I thought it was just me, I saw more happiness on Billy's face when he got that fire pokemon than when he first saw me. That day I had no idea what was to come…

Then came other companions: Zubat, Skiddo and Scraggy. We were all great partners. Whenever we went to battle, we kept giving each other hints from afar. But something bothered me. Billy seemed to pay more attention to my brothers than to me. I asked myself a lot: “What did I do wrong? Was I rude? Did I make a move he didn't order? I ate too much?"

Then a Corphish came our way. Just remembering that day, I already feel the pain... Billy was very interested in him. It really looked like a very strong Pokémon! His paws glowed, his carapace seemed to be very resistant. "Let's see which one of you is the strongest." I wasn't going to hear this without doing my best in that battle.

I knew my Water Jet wouldn't work, so I tried to avoid it. Looks like every Corphish attack was like a big rock crashing down on me. Within minutes I was on the ground and could barely look at my opponent. Before the final blow, Billy brought me back to the pokeball. I could see an expression of disappointment on his face. I don't think I'll ever forget that...

Everything in me ached, but when I got into the pokeball the pain gradually lessened. I could hear the fight going on, this time it was Scraggy who was fighting. Even weak, I hoped my brother would win! I even squirmed a little. With his help, Billy can finally capture Corphish. He was very happy with this achievement.

That night, we all went to a hotel room where Billy had us out of the pokeball, as he was afraid to sleep alone in that unfamiliar place. I barely slept well because my wounds hurt so much and I also wanted to defend my trainer while he rested.

In the middle of the night, Corphish came to talk to me. He said that I fought really well and that I was the strongest water opponent he had ever faced. Knowing this gave me such peace of mind that I finally managed to sleep. The next day I woke up in a forest. "Where is everyone? Where are my brothers? Why are we in a forest? Billy? Why are you looking at me like that?” I didn't imagine that day would be the worst day of my life...

Credit Image: https://www.deviantart.com/deko-kun/art/Lonely-482507457

______________________________

Ele nem sequer olhou para trás… Por que… Por que ele não se vira? Ele poderia dizer agora “É uma brincadeira, Froakie! Vamos para casa!”. Minhas lágrimas atrapalham muito minha visão… Já perdi ele de vista… Ainda estou cansado da última batalha… Não consigo correr mais…

Mas… Naquele dia… Parecia tudo tão perfeito… Eu me lembro como se fosse hoje. Estava tudo tão tranquilo no Laboratório. Estava tão ansioso para ver meu novo treinador. Aliás, meu primeiro treinador! Eu nem sabia que expressão fazer se eu fosse escolhido. Meus companheiros do lado estavam mais tranquilos que eu, com um ar de que sabiam que iam ser escolhidos.

Eu esperei por um bom tempo. Por ironia do destino e surpresa dos meus colegas, eu fui escolhido antes deles. Pude ouvir o Professor falando do lado de fora: “Seja bem vindo, Billy! Pode escolher o seu Pokémon! Logo em seguida, irei lhe dar as instruções básicas!”. Ele veio até a minha pokebola na qual eu estava e disse: “Quero esse, Professor! Espero que seja bem forte!”. Naquele momento meu coração acelerou tanto que já nem sabia mais como me comportar diante dele.

Ao sair da pokebola, eu estava muito emocionado! Pulei direto nos braços dele! Billy deu um sorriso para mim e disse que tinha certeza que eu era perfeito para a jornada que ele faria. Tentei me comportar voltando para o chão. Eles falavam coisas como: número limite de pokémons para capturar, que a PokeDex ia dar informações, entre outras coisas que não entendi.

Ele me pôs de volta para minha pokebola e seguiu viagem. Que tipo de aventura nós iríamos ter? Minha animação foi tão intensa que eu jurei para mim mesmo que iria dar o meu melhor na minha primeira batalha. Fomos para diversos lugares: florestas, rios, clareiras… Eram lugares mágicos para mim, pois me davam lembranças da minha terra natal.

Aí o dia mais esperado chegou! A primeira captura de Billy. Ele parecia tranquilo, mas sua mão tremia um pouco. Mesmo estando na pokebola pude notar isso. Ao sair, já fiz uma expressão nada agradável para meu adversário. Tratava-se de um Litleo. Ele parecia ser bem forte, já estava prevendo que eu ia ficar bem machucado depois dessa luta, porém eu tinha a vantagem!

Sinceramente? O Lança chamas dele doía menos que sua Investida. “Froakie! Jato D’água!” Não pensei duas vezes, usei todas as minhas forças para executar este movimento. Depois de uma luta intensa, finalmente vencemos! Mesmo resistindo, o Litleo foi capturado.

Tínhamos um novo amigo. Apesar de cansado, pude notar muita coisa naquele momento. Eu pensei que era impressão minha, eu via mais felicidade no rosto de Billy ao conseguir aquele pokémon de fogo do que quando me viu pela primeira vez. Naquele dia não fazia ideia do que estava por vir…

Depois vieram outros companheiros: Zubat, Skiddo e Scraggy. Todos éramos muito parceiros. Sempre que íamos batalhar, ficávamos dando dicas de longe um para o outro. Mas algo me incomodava. Billy parecia dar mais atenção aos meus irmãos do que para mim. Eu me perguntava muito: “O que eu fiz de errado? Fui mal educado? Fiz algum movimento que ele não ordenou? Comi demais?”

Então surgiu um Corphish em nosso caminho. Só de lembrar desse dia, já sinto as dores... Billy se mostrou muito interessado nele. Realmente parecia ser um pokémon bem forte! Suas patas brilhavam, sua carapaça parecia ser muito resistente. “Vamos ver qual de vocês é o mais forte.” Não ia ouvir isso sem dar o meu melhor naquela batalha.

Eu sabia que meu Jato de água não iria funcionar, então tentei evitar. Parece que cada ataque daquele Corphish era como uma rocha bem grande caindo em cima de mim. Em poucos minutos eu já estava no chão e mal conseguia olhar para meu oponente. Antes do golpe final, Billy me trouxe de volta para a pokebola. Pude ver em seu rosto uma expressão de decepção. Acho que jamais vou me esquecer disso…

Tudo em mim doía, mas quando eu entrei na pokebola a dor foi diminuindo aos poucos. Pude ouvir a luta seguindo, dessa vez quem lutava era Scraggy. Mesmo fraco, torcia para que meu irmão ganhasse! Cheguei até a me contorcer um pouco. Com a ajuda dele, Billy pode enfim capturar o Corphish. Ele estava muito feliz com essa conquista.

Naquela noite, todos fomos para um quarto de hotel na qual Billy havia nos colocado para fora da pokebola, pois ele tinha medo de dormir sozinho naquele local desconhecido. Eu mal dormi direito, porque minhas feridas doíam muito e também queria defender meu treinador enquanto ele descansava.

No meio da madrugada, o Corphish veio falar comigo. Disse que eu lutei muito bem e que eu era o adversário mais forte de água que ele já tinha enfrentado. Saber disso me deu uma tranquilidade tão boa que eu enfim consegui dormir. No dia seguinte, eu acordei em uma floresta. “Onde estão todos? Onde estão meus irmãos? Por que estamos em uma floresta? Billy? Porque está olhando assim para mim?”. Eu não imaginava que aquele dia seria o pior dia da minha vida…

Créditos da imagem: https://www.deviantart.com/deko-kun/art/Lonely-482507457

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas