domingo, 26 de dezembro de 2021

Diary 01 - Diário 01 (Teaser)



"I've given up trying to understand what this thing is that haunts me, that strange sound I hear in the distance, this ground that does not seem to bem grass, these glows in the sky, these trees in confused shapes... I have to keep quiet, or else I can go mad! I must be well to be able to hunt and get a decent shelter.


I'll try to go higher, or I may actually give up even living ...


Report 37, Folder 2."

_____________________________________

"Já desisti de tentar entender o que é essa coisa que me persegue, esse som estranho que escuto ao longe, esse chão que não parece ser grama, estes brilhos no céu, estas árvores de formas confusas... Tenho que me manter tranquila, ou então eu posso enlouquecer! Preciso estar bem para poder caçar e buscar um abrigo decente.


Vou tentar ir mais para o alto, ou realmente posso desistir até mesmo de viver...


Relato 37, Pasta 2."

_________________________________________

Credit image: HeeWann Kim

Um comentário:

Postagens mais visitadas