domingo, 2 de janeiro de 2022

Drop in the Ocean - Gota no Oceano .02

 



02. No Way/02. Sem caminho


Those words will never leave my head… They were tougher than any battle I've ever faced. Even the Rockets weren't that rude… Billy said I wasn't supposed to follow him, but… I couldn't stay still for long. I started toward him before he could get out of my sight.

I ran as fast as I could, my vision was blurring from my tears, but I didn't lose focus. But the pain and fatigue of the last battle were making me heavier and heavier.

I fell exhausted into that mud puddle. The light rain made everything seem more difficult that day… I couldn't even see where he went anymore. What's most amazing is that I couldn't even see his footprints. He wasn't anywhere... He... He's really gone.

Not knowing where to go, I decided to stay in that mud for a while. Plus, every step I took hurt a lot… Somehow, the water that was pouring down on me was recovering me. After a few hours (I think) I managed to regain some strength.

I was getting very hungry… But I knew that at the moment I had to seek shelter. I learned that forests are very dangerous. It's already nightfall, I manage to get to an abandoned place. It looked like an old cabin, but at least it had a door and a window, it was enough for me.

There weren't many things there, just a few wooden objects like chairs, a table, an old cupboard… Keep warm until the morning of the next day. I woke up very hungry. I quickly went looking for food in bushes, but very carefully, because I didn't know if there were any other Pokemon sleeping there.

I ate as many berries as I could until an angry Diggersby appeared behind me saying that the food was his because I was in his territory. I asked him what's wrong with picking up some berries. He responded with a powerful attack pushing me away. He yelled that this food was for his cubs and the rest of his pack. He also talked about being the alpha of that region. Even without understanding, I tried to run away, but I couldn't. I saw that what I should do was fight!

The fight was one of the worst I had, because I had to fight still injured. One of my paws was really hurting, I think I had broken something. He attacked me with those huge ears that left me unable to run or jump. But somehow my Water Jet caused him a lot of pain. That was the moment I could take advantage of and push him away from me. Even on my run, I looked back and apologized for everything. Looks like he accepted.

My eyesight was getting bad, my whole body was sore and my paw was getting worse! It seemed that everything was going from bad to worse, I didn't know where to go with so much pain, I wasn't even thinking straight anymore… I don't know how I managed to go so far as to find a river! With what strength I had left, I threw myself into the river and let the current take me no matter where.

I saw many other water Pokemons watching me being dragged by the current, some even tried to follow me and asked what happened, but I didn't even have the strength to answer. I just gave a slight smile and closed my eyes.

I woke up in a place with some rocks, dirt and some grass. It seemed like a pretty nice place to be. I don't know how long I was out, but I'm more rested since fighting that Diggersby. This place wasn't quite a forest, but it had some fruit trees.

My aim was good using Water Jet to drop the fruit. I ate a lot and went looking for a new place to shelter. I smelled smoke nearby, I was gradually approaching to know what it was about. I recognized that it was a tent with a fire in the front. I've seen many like this one, for sure it was from some coach or adventurer.

I limped until I got to the place and ended up getting a huge fright! A Growlithe jumped on top of me! He had blocked my movements and was barking so loud I couldn't hear anything anymore. I no longer had the strength to fight and I didn't even have the energy to run away... So... So that would be the end of me?!

Credits image: Junk-crab (ArtStation)


______________________________________


Aquelas palavras jamais vão sair da minha cabeça… Foram mais duras do que qualquer batalha que eu já enfrentei. Nem mesmo os Rockets foram tão rudes assim… Billy disse que não era para seguí-lo, mas… Eu não consegui ficar parado por muito tempo. Fui na direção dele antes que pudesse sumir da minha vista.

Corri o mais rápido que podia, minha visão estava ficando embaçada por conta das minhas lágrimas, mas não perdi meu foco. Porém a dor e o cansaço da última batalha estavam me deixando cada vez mais pesado.

Cai exausto naquela poça de lama. A chuva fina fazia tudo parecer mais difícil naquele dia… Já nem conseguia ver mais para onde ele foi. O que é mais incrível é que nem mesmo as pegadas dele eu conseguia ver. Ele não estava em lugar algum… Ele… Ele realmente se foi.

Sem saber para onde ir, resolvi ficar mais um tempo caído naquela lama. Além do mais, cada passo que eu dava doía muito… De alguma forma, a água que caía sobre mim estava me recuperando. Depois de algumas horas (eu acho) consegui recuperar um pouco minhas forças.

Estava ficando com muita fome… Mas eu sabia que no momento tinha que procurar abrigo. Aprendi que as florestas são muito perigosas. Já anoitecendo, consigo chegar até um local abandonado. Parecia ser uma cabana velha, mas pelo menos tinha uma porta e uma janela, eram suficientes para mim.

Não tinham muitas coisas lá, apenas alguns objetos de madeira como cadeiras, uma mesa, um armário velho… Fique me aquecendo até a manhã do dia seguinte.  Acordei com muita fome. Fui procurar rapidamente por comida em arbustos, mas com muito cuidado, porque não sabia se tinha algum outro pokémon dormindo ali.

Comi o máximo de frutinhas que eu pude até aparecer atrás de mim um Diggersby furioso dizendo que aquela comida era dele, pois eu estava em seu território. Perguntei para ele o que mal tem em pegar algumas frutinhas. Ele me respondeu com um ataque poderoso me empurrando para longe. Ele gritava dizendo que essa comida era para seus filhotes e para o resto de seu bando. Falou também sobre ser o alfa daquela região. Mesmo sem entender, tentei fugir, mas não consegui. Vi que o que eu deveria fazer era lutar!

A luta foi uma das piores que eu tive, porque eu precisei lutar ainda ferido. Uma das minhas patas estava doendo muito, acho que eu tinha quebrado algo. Ele me atacou com aquelas orelhas enormes que me deixou sem poder correr ou pular. Mas de alguma forma o meu Jato de Água causava muita dor nele. Esse foi o momento que eu pude aproveitar e afastar ele de perto de mim. Mesmo na minha fuga, eu olhei para trás e pedi desculpas por tudo. Parece que ele aceitou.

Minha visão estava ficando ruim, meu corpo todo estava dolorido e minha pata estava piorando! Parecia que tudo ia de mal a pior, não sabia para onde ir com tanta dor, já nem estava pensando direito… Não sei como consegui ir tão longe a ponto de achar um rio! Com a força que ainda me restava, me joguei no rio e deixei a correnteza me levar sem me importar para onde.

Vi muitos outros pokémons de água me vendo ser arrastado pela correnteza, alguns até tentaram me acompanhar e perguntaram o que houve, mas nem tinha mais força para responder. Só dei um leve sorriso e fechei meus olhos.

Acordei em um lugar com algumas pedras, terra e um pouco de grama. Parecia ser um lugar bem agradável para se estar. Não sei por quanto tempo fiquei apagado, mas estou mais descansado desde a luta contra aquele Diggersby. Este lugar não era bem uma floresta, mas tinha algumas árvores com frutas.

Minha pontaria estava boa usando Jato de Água para derrubar as frutas. Comi bastante e fui procurar um novo lugar para me abrigar. Senti cheiro de fumaça perto dali, fui aos poucos me aproximando para saber do que se tratava. Reconheci que era uma barraca com uma fogueira na frente. Já vi muitas como essa, com certeza era de algum treinador ou aventureiro.

Fui mancando até chegar ao local e acabei levando um enorme susto! Um Growlithe pulou em cima de mim! Ele tinha bloqueado meus movimentos e latia tão alto que eu já não ouvia mais nada. Eu já não tinha mais forças para lutar e nem tinha mais energia para fugir... Então… Então seria esse o meu fim?!

Créditos da imagem: Junk-crab (ArtStation)


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas